Mrs. Erickson always put students first. It's our hope that we can honor her commitment to Christian education with this event.
Last year's race was a huge success, but our donors made the biggest impact.
Want a great education? We think our schools are tops. If you are looking for a Christian education for your child, stop by and ask for a tour of one of our small, friendly schools.
Questions? Email the race director or get in touch with the home and school association: email@example.com.
- Can parents run with 4-8 year olds in Kids Fun Run?
- Yes! Parents may run with their child, But we ask that you DO NOT cross the finish line with them. It creates too much congestion at finish line.
- Can parents/chaperones run with students in 5k if they are not registered?
- You may chaperone your student but PLEASE DO NOT cross finish line with them! Step off the course before the finish line. It creates timing issues and blocks other runners from getting their bib picture taken.
- Can 4-8 year olds run 5k?
- Yes! We encourage younger runners to advance to the 5k as long as they are ready for the longer distance.
- Do Kids Fun Run participants receive 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals?
- All Kids Fun Run participants receive a finisher medal. If you finish, you are a winner.