Mrs. Erickson always put students first. It's our hope that we can honor her commitment to Christian education with this event.
Last year's race was a huge success, but our donors made the biggest impact.
Want a great education? We think our schools are tops. If you are looking for a Christian education for your child, stop by and ask for a tour of one of our small, friendly schools.
Questions? Email the race director or get in touch with the home and school association: email@example.com.
Date and time
November 1, 2020
|2:00 pm||Tune in to our Facebook Live page for a drawing! See who wins!|
|3:00 pm||Tune in live on our Facebook page for the race results!|
The 5k & Fun Run is open to all runners, joggers, and walkers. Register online now.
Collegedale Academy Student Goals
Each Student is encouraged to find 10 sponsors at $10 for a total of $100 per student. Finding sponsors is not required or mandated for any student to walk/run or participate in the day’s event.
Register by September 30 to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
NO t-shirts will be guaranteed for registrations after September 30.
$25 through September 30
$30 through November 1
Run anywhere - we're virtual this year.
Race packet pick-up
CA Students - Packets will be delivered at school on Friday, October 23.
Community Runners – Friday, October 23 from 7AM-8:30AM & 2PM-3:30PM at Elementary School 4820 University Dr, Collegedale, TN 37315 OR Sunday, 19 from 10AM-12PM.
Race proceeds benefit the Collegedale Academy Worthy Student Fund. Funds raised will help take away financial barriers from families who wish to be in a Christian environment but can’t afford it.
Donate to the cause
If you would like to support the race but cannot run, donate online,
OR make checks payable to Collegedale Academy and mail to:
PO Box 628
Collegedale, TN 37315.
All ages 1st - 12th Grade Students, Staff, Community Runners
This year, we are running virtually!
The top 3 Male/Female awards are given per age-group/grade to runners on race day.
- Overall (male / female)
- Master's (male / female) - Top finisher only!
- Youth - 19 & under (male / female)
- Ages 20-24 (male / female)
- Ages 25-29 (male / female)
- Ages 30-34 (male / female)
- Ages 35-39 (male / female)
- Ages 40-44 (male / female)
- Ages 45-49 (male / female)
- Ages 50-54 (male / female)
- Ages 55-59 (male / female)
- Ages 60-64 (male / female)
- Ages 65 & over (male / female)
- Kindergarten and Under (male / female)
- 1st Grade (male / female)
- 2nd Grade (male / female)
- 3rd Grade (male / female)
- 4th Grade (male / female)
- 5th Grade (male / female)
- 6th Grade (male / female)
- 7th Grade (male / female)
- 8th Grade (male / female)
- 9th Grade (male / female)
- 10th Grade (male / female)
- 11th Grade (male / female)
- 12th Grade (male / female)
For medal contenders, please upload your time on our website with a screenshot of your tracking deice.
The race is limited to 600 entrants. Once the race fills up, there will be no additional registrants accepted.
Pre-K thru 2nd grade runners.
Running virtually this year, so run/walk from anywhere!
All Fun Run participants will receive a finishers medal.